Social Media

Go-To Spotify Playlists

From alternative to lo-fi to Kpop, I have playlists for them. Yep, my music taste is so broad that I actually have a hard time making playlists for a particular mood or genre. But as the years go by, I've learned to curate more accurate playlists. I've been using them for so long and I see them as a necessity when I work or even when I can't sleep. I'd like to share some of my go-to playlists here.


Here are seven different playlists for seven different moods, although the last one is a playlist filled with my favorite songs (yes, with different music genres). I hope you'll find one that you'll like! Feel free to follow the playlist/s!








So those are my go-to playlists! If you're into the same genre or if you have any song or artists recommendations, please let me know! Would love to discover and listen to new ones! I am always in the hunt for new music.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD